- This event has passed.
The Future of Proteins
January 18 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
09.00 Welcome & General Introduction of the workshop by moderators Emma Sidgwick, Flanders’ FOOD & María Díaz, Food+i.
09.05 Presentation of the overall theme by Valerie Pang, Innovation Associate at Good Food Institute Asia Pacific.
09.15 Presentation LIKE-A-PRO by Daniel de la Puente, R&D Project Manager Ctic Cita.
09.25 Introduction to Digital Master Class 1 by Moderator Emma Sidgwick, Flanders’ FOOD.
09.25 Presentation by Stijn Boeren, Director of Avecom.
09.35 Presentation by Yashaswini Balraju, CEO of Mycovation.
09.45 Presentation by Hermes Sanctorum, CEO of Paleo.
09.55 Introduction to Master Class 2 by Moderator María Díaz Navarro, Food+i.
09.55 Presentation by TissenBioFarm, Yeonjoo La Chief Strategy Officer.
10.05 Presentation by Simple Planet, Angela Hong, Business development part leader.
10.15 Presentation by SeaWith, Okjae Koo, COO of Seawith.Inc.
10.25 Q&A Session Wrap-up & Closing – Moderator Emma Sidgwick Flanders’ Food & María Díaz Food+i.
- Agriculture – cultivation & support solutions
- Alternative proteins
- Sustainable packaging
- Solutions to reduce food waste
- Health products, functional and personalised food
- Build sustainable relations and collaboration with partners in Japan, Singapore, South Korea and Thailand
- Find partners to discuss new technology and innovative solutions
- Gain insights in the innovation area’s in Japan, Singapore, South Korea and Thailand
- Identify opportunities for your solutions that can contribute a more sustainable food system